MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

Hi all, can't wait for ePAT to get listed, looks like there's...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi all, can't wait for ePAT to get listed, looks like there's huge potential.
    However just want to discuss about the "pre-verbal children" target market they're developing for soon.

As a parent, if my 1yr old is sick or in "pain" I would just use the recommended dose of panadol or nerofen, regardless of the "pain scale" the toddler is experiencing.
    I can understanding for aged old people to vary the painkillers depending on the pain. But for toddlers and babies, parents don't want to risk long term damage giving them 2 shots of painkillers, they'll just go to the doctors if it gets worse.
    So would parents still need the ePAT app to tell them this? Is this a big market to develop for.. .after taking on the dementia market?

Also another thing I'm worried about is the "Use of Funds – 2 year budget" on their end of August presentation.
    If the funds are to last them without any CR for 2 yrs, their sales and marketing seems at bit low especially if they're going to target 2 markets. Their corp & admin is more than their R&D and S&M combined.

Any civil discussion on this would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Capital Raising Fees $340,000  9%

Research & Development $973,000 24%

Sales & Marketing $511,000  13%

Intellectual Property & Regulatory $225,000   6%

Corporate & Administration $1,671,000   42%

Working Capital $280,000   7%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.