MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

One point of difference between RAP and EPT is the end user who...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    One point of difference between RAP and EPT is the end user who can actually tangibly take action from its results.

For instance I cough into my phone and it tells me I have some respiratory issue, can I go to the pharmacy and get prescription drugs for it ? NO.
    Can I go to the hospital and tell them I must be admitted because my phone says I have a serious issue? NO

The ultimate user of the app is a doctor and they will still and it will be difficult to have them rely on an app to make their diagnosis, they will still use traditional methods complemented with the app.

Apart from a doctor, any other user of the app is only using it for information only, it is difficult for them to act on the results without a doctors prescription.

EPT users are not just doctors , they can be adults , carers, nurses all of who are able to administer pain relief medication, either over the counter or previously prescribed medication by a doctor. It's the user who can objectively determine the frequency of administering the medication on an patient by patient basis, mindful of the side effects too much medication can cause, particularly the elderly suffering dementia.

It can take pressure off the head nurse of a health care facility allowing less trained and experienced people to use the app rather than rely on the subjective abbey pain scale system.

Clearly the market loves RAP and I think that is great for EPT since I believe it has a wider user base who can take a direct action to alleviate pain without the consult of a doctor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.