MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

Ann: Change of Company Name-MNQ.AX, page-36

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I also remember when I was at the meeting that the strategy management is taking and outlined in the investor presentation with the milestones is to get approval in Australia first with the TGA. Implement the business model of pricing ,marketing etc here in Australia ironing out lessons learned prior to implementing it on the Europe and then finally the USA and FDA approval. This approach of using Australia as the test market to getting the business strategy right before taking on the USA makes sense to me and was also explained is a strategy a lot of medical/drug companies adopt including those based in the USA.

Australia has a good advanced society with good healthcare system that makes it suitable as a test market of companies. This also comes with less cost of roll out. Companies have one chance to get it right in the big USA market , you want to be sure and see proof that you have the right business strategy.....

This is why I rate the calibre of this management they have done it before for some of the biggest medical companies going around, and they did it when those companies were starting out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.