IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Beany, it's all about Neil establishing a new credibility after...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Beany, it's all about Neil establishing a new credibility after the very unfortunate DCB drama which was unforeseen, beyond their control and hit them extremely hard on the SP. Prior to that they didn't put a foot wrong for 5 years with steady and very impressive EPS growth (0-1.26c), high quality funds including CBA, all the major global telcos, the very best clients (Cadbury, Coke etc) and large and very influential shareholders called Longshot41 & 4Beanmix.

They are still the same company but focusing on their core business model digital marketing which is why I invested so heavily in the first place. They are the largest mob in Australia with world class IP technology with Neil at the very top of his game.

I spoke with Neil (and Ian/Drew) at length at the AGM and he impressed me greatly with his new vision for IMS which could surprise all of us on the upside if it's delivered as planned. With a handy 20 million shares in his name and Thorpey still holding too, they have every reason to succeed.

This is why I reloaded into the company and are very happy to hold for the next 1-2 years to see if they can rebuild the EPS like last time. If you look at the MC, lack of debt, cashflow positive position, dramatic staff/overhead reduction and incredible growth potential, it is still extremely good value IMO and worth accumulating at these levels.

The Feb update is quite important and provide the sort of confidence we are after for the market to look forward, not backwards with its multiple.

I've got another slab of beer on the line with old mate Q so Neil better deliver so I can really have some fun on HC this August.

Start buying champion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.