NTD 2.27% 45.0¢ ntaw holdings limited

Exactly - why bother?These guys would fail marketing 101 - NTWR...

1. 4,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Exactly - why bother?

These guys would fail marketing 101 - NTWR is hardly pronouncable as a word and its meaningless.
    I think they have been listening to that loose cannon Elon Musk and his crazy change of name from Twitter to X.
    Can you imagine the glazed over reaction when you say to someone "I shop at NTWR for my tyres"
    "Never heard of them" is my best bet on the response.
    Yet the same person knows about Bob Jane - in fact they could probably humm the jingle "Bob Jane tyre mart'
    Imagine someone saying 'I work at NTWR' - the return question is very predictable "oh yeah so what do they do and what do they sell?"

The perfect name tells the person what the company does and what makes them famous - like "Discount Tyres' (its selling tyres and low price is their unique selling proposition)

But anyhow, I've made this point directly to the company - but didn't even get the courtesy of a resposne.
    They know best...their recent results says so...or do they?

Of course, they are likely to say, we are just a holding company of a number of individual brands - brilliant - think about the duplication of marketing messages (and the extra costs involved)!

Did Alexander the Great or Caesar or Napoleon divide their armies up into individual bits and call them a totally different name?
    No. Napoleon's motto was Mass by velocity equals victory. One Army - One leader - one campaign!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $60.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $12.58K 28.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2689 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 58807 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ 10100
Last updated 15.52pm 14/06/2024 ?
NTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.