HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

I only got involved in VPC after the proposed sale of Velpic so...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I only got involved in VPC after the proposed sale of Velpic so don’t know much about the history. For me at least, what is important now is how VPC is managed going forward. Clearly there is frustration that a transaction has taken a while to consummate, especially given that the shares are suspended. We all want a winning opportunity to come forward expidiciously to present excessive leakage of running costs and to get the shares back up and running again. (Nb. It doesn’t have to be a RTO given that VPC has a decent amount of cash).

PL24682468z - if you need to get some liquidity from your VPC shares, I would be happy to consider seeing if there is a way to purchase them off-market at a realistic price.

Overboard888 - I note that you have posted on the FBR forum about Pro9 Global previously. Do you have any special knowledge or views about this being a listing opportunity? I note that one of VPC’s directors is also a director of Pro9 Global and the MD of Pro9 has indicated that he would like Pro9 to be on the ASX one day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.