ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Yes, new logo and yet when you go to the RNL website you see the old logo. (at the time of writing)

This management team cannot even get the most basic changes in place so how can shareholders expect them to turn this business around. I can visualise the board spending hours and what few dollars are left on what would be the best logo and paid top dollar for a designer. Doesn’t matter that they have not delivered on any of their initiatives over the last 6-9 months and have generated effectively zero revenue, it feels as if they are deliberately trying to destroy the business.

A message to Alan Hoffman, Megan Boston and the rest of the board. It is not your right to be on the board (or CEO) of a listed company, it is a privilege.

Should the 4C due by the end of the month not deliver what you advised the market over the last 6 months e.g. VCL contract, ramp up in client uptake, meaningful revenue, new clients, technology upgrades, new markets in the USA etc etc etc. Then I recommend that you all step down as you simply have not delivered on what you have advised the market.

If you do not, my gut tells me that the RNL board should be prepared for some shareholder activism. Something the Alan Hoffman and Peter Francis are all too familiar with. (see ASX code OIL where they have had a 249D issued)

Signed one very long and suffering shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.