GNM 4.55% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Ha ha ! IMO these guys do nothing but Capital Raise - Dilute...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Ha ha !

IMO these guys do nothing but Capital Raise - Dilute Shares - Consolidate and do it again. They have found the perfect merry go round of delivering nothing and getting paid for it! They are the guy in the office that delivers nothing but always looks stressed!!!

There will be no share price turn around. The Gold Price is healthy, and these guys decide to offload a lease to produce gold and chase lithium in the Northern Hemisphere. All this does in enable them to ride the gravy train on a "NEW" project and start from scratch undertaking exploration and giving themselves to pick up a pay check for not doing much.

These guys have no track record of every delivering and they're most likely not going to in the near future!

Happy for our glorious leader Cam to prove otherwise but performance to date has been pretty unimpressive and I think they need to update the website "Through Mineral Intelligence Mr McLean has facilitated over $100M in mining transactions over the past 5 years - Where has he done this because he hasn't produced squat for the shareholders of GNM apart from loose them money!

Come on Cam prove us wrong and deliver something for us. About time for a bit of success and everyone gets lucky once in a while and I feel like your time is now! Eddie won't do much either give him another three months and he will be out!!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.038K 95.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1403356 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.