ADR 0.00% 1.6¢ adherium limited

Bloody Regal, who knows what they are up to... they have trashed...

1. 5,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    Bloody Regal, who knows what they are up to... they have trashed the SP brutally twice now...

SP would be above 10cents easy pre CR, then the CR would have easily been done at a decent VWAP, probably around 5-7cents... 2 cents with free options was criminal.. and they knew it, hence why they smashed the SP all the way down into the red after it jumped near 80% in one morning to only finish over 3% in the red...

This company doesn't give a rats @SS about retail shareholders...

Regal must be tight with Paul, for what has recently happened took some serious plan... there was manipulation at its finest... we have been subject to this for the last 2 years now...

Regal could easily pump this stock after the SPP is done and dusted, stock could shoot over 1000% in less then 6 months considering how this is held..

But something tells me there are other agendas at play here... I think behind closed doors there is much going on that we don't know about, and eventually ADR will be successful, but I bet a take over will happen before this gets the true re-rate we deserve...

I have already discussed with my wife and my solicitor, if my investment here is not at least back in the money by end of this year, nor even looks to be, Im raining some serious hell on both Regal and Adherium.. I mention my wife because the stress levels will be high from my part, plus legal action may have no outcome just a heap of my time, but im pretty mad, and I have time, I got so much evidence it isn't funny..... to be honest, its very plain to see any way... even a blind man can see what happened here...

Stock needs to get to 12 cents for this black duck just to be happy....

Paul tells me he is the real deal... however words mean nothing to me, action is what is needed.. show us the money... Regal need exposing to what they do to listed companies... when you are a large holder, its easy to manipulate a stock... especially dumping and then re-buying, all within the same financial year...

Regal have a massive team... but IMO something says this guy has a lot to do with what has happened here:

ahole.jpg
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 22/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $21.00K 1.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 189565 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 50227
Last updated 15.20pm 14/06/2024 ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.