WKT 4.00% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

Surely WKT would be aware if there was a competing ML...

1. 7,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1649
    Surely WKT would be aware if there was a competing ML application for Lindi Jumbo. If WKT had knowledge of a competing ML application they would be required to tell the ASX under their disclosure obligations.

Listing Rules 3.1
    Once an entity is or becomes aware of any information concerning it that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity’s securities, the entity must immediately tell ASX that information.

I very much doubt that this is the case, that there is a competing ML application. WKT shareholders are only just now realising how slowly the wheels are turning in Tanzania. The realisation that they are not days or weeks away from starting to develop Lindi Jumbo, but rather months away, is finally setting in.

One thing I am interested to find out is when WKT will announce that they will need to present their project development plan to the Mining Commission. Croc and Co would have you believe that development will start as soon as the ML is issued. Let’s see if that’s the case shall we.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $79.54K 821.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 66614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.