PCK 5.00% 4.2¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Change of Director Interest Notices x 4, page-63

1. 18,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    Thanks GC .....

Once again it is very good of you to have stepped into the (somewhat fated?) position of liaison person.

Did you mean to say you don’t think the price will be affected? (Because of the 45 million odd shares being off market?)

And it’s very exciting to hear of Phillip’s IMMEDIATE response this morning ..( it will make my imminent ‘embrace with ocean’ a lot more delicious!)

And last night I remembered @zman’s report from the AGM and his ‘sidelines’ question on the options;
    • 90 Million Options - I didn't get a chance to ask the question to the whole Board at question time as we ran out of time but asked PD and another Director what their intent was and they all unanimously said they were 100% committed to the Co and its growth.”
    ....Whoever took that bargain $8 odd million worth of shares, Phillip’s excitement to you this morning about who took the options seems to fit with the AGM comments to zmans, and this is a good direction to have Painchek’s compass needle swinging .

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 28/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $28.23K 693.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48920 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 327146 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.