PCK 0.00% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Change of Director Interest Notices x 4, page-13

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Aged care facilities have, I believe on average, approx. 10 iPads which they utilise for medication management, etc. The vast majority I've seen have integrated systems, operating systems on top of the IOS. I would say these spikes on applyzer, if they are at all relevant, are as a result of something related to the direct-to-carer in the community program they plan to roll out late 2020.

What I would expect it to be, is someone is running a seminar on pain in New Zealand and they've said "okay, get out your phones and download Painchek and the abbey pain scale app and the wong-baker app etc etc". This is what happens nowadays. You do emergency course and you're told to download the emergency map app, if you do ALS 1 or 2 they tell you to download the Royal Children's clinical guidelines and the ambulance victoria apps.

So these spikes don't represent revenue, is my genuine and honest understanding. It's either what I'm saying it is, or it's some form of test being undertaken or potentially the beginning of a study and they've bought a bunch of iPhones and have downloaded the app as a precursor.

The other thing, and I actually could conceivably do this, is get someone I know in Bangladesh to utilise his phone farm and spoof being in australia/nz/europe and download Painchek on all his devices which could represent up to 1000's and even if I didn't know someone I expect I could pay someone to do it pretty cheaply.

But I like it because it represents someone telling someone to download this app and to think about it. It represents a nice little industry knowledge being passed around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $9.363K 291.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120124 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 3327 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.