DRE 17.7% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hey 2ic. Good afternoon to you.I know you say a part of your...

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Hey 2ic. Good afternoon to you.

I know you say a part of your posting motivation is because you want to counter the enthusiastic hubris of some of the booster brigade etc but it seems to me that you over emphasize the negative points and mention only enough positives to maintain a veneer of admittedly slightly biased impartiality. I appreciate the usefull gems of information you impart but if you are so disgusted or driven by the booster brigade it seems slightly hypocritical to swing as far in the opposite direction of center as some of your combatants.

if you are so concerned about accuracy I would have thought you would want to project a balanced view rather than biased. Respond to this if you want but probably no need really.. you kind of did to a similar question not so long ago. I'm just intrigued by this bias a little bit. Does seem slight more than just altruistic if im bei g frank. I mean there are companies that are way more pumped up and hyped that dreadnought.. like ones that have nothing of value/ seemingly permanently raising cash in the classic lifestyle company mould but giving sfa in return.

Anyway.. what i was interested in hearing from you is your take in tarraji yampi and the other prospects.
    no agenda here. Not trying to make you say something good, if that's what you think about it but I don't remember hearing your thoughts on it and would be interested to hear them if you can spare a moment between crime fighting the overly positive opinions and saving gullible punters from the evil pumpers that lurk in dark corners of this forum.

my apologies if you have already done this but I couldn't find it from a quick search.

thanks.

poodle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.003(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.2¢ 1.7¢ $730.9K 35.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5885982 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1855787 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ 31528268
Last updated 15.51pm 07/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.