CAY 1.43% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

Yes good to see the excitment but a little overheated and...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Yes good to see the excitment but a little overheated and premature in my opinion, looks to me like director getting in now so way too suspicious buying right before ML which convinces me more its a few months away and then likely after 24 June

I question why offer TT to buy large amount off market? Maybe because price was nudging above 7c and a little discretion required because DO NOT want buying on market over 7c to allow exercise of options. And if thats the case it means there has to be an end goal keeping it contained, that being 24 June. Seems.buying on market was the only way but with the ongoing wait for ML, heat may die off and price may come back down. It makes more sense now we found out it is director that it could be some months away but definite if he's splurging, you dont see too many directors spend their own money unless its a sure bet.

Saying all that will be interesting to see what way it goes because everyone wants in now so hard containing the price at 7c depending how long it drags on.

Anyway Im planning for worse case to pop my champaigne after 24 June but its good to see some excitement & hey if it happens before I'll take it.... and I'll exercise options. Beware there may be option holders that need to sell, just to pay for their options, plus those that sell their options straight up once converted so expect alot of selling. Gonna be a madhouse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $25.13K 357.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 26051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 61321
Last updated 15.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.