WIA 3.45% 15.0¢ wia gold limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice * 2, page-11

1. RDL
    3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    Thanks @Powderkeg - FWIW strategic review to me usually implies offloading / getting rid of / mothballing.

From the recent qtrly i like this;

"Work during the March 2017 quarter was focussed on the Winston gold prospect, and consisted of preliminary resource modelling (currently being carried out by consultant group Ravensgate in Perth); metallurgical test work on RC drill samples (currently being carried out by METS and Bureau Veritas in Perth); pit and trench rock chip & channel sampling; infill geological mapping in the area of the pitting & trenching; and general project assessment work.

None of the above programs have been completed at this stage."

And we'll have to wait for this, but could be worth the wait

"It is planned to re-commence RC and Diamond drilling on the Singida Project during the coming quarter: this work is targeted at resource definition work on the gold zones at Winston; testing of geochemical-structural-geophysical anomalies at Mjuhu (the Camp zone) and Pauline which is located 500m south of Winston; and shallow drill testing for geochemical targets on and around the Sophie Prospect located 2.5km west of Winston."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $476.4K 3.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48150 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 197550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.