NPM 5.26% 2.0¢ newpeak metals limited

Yeah, but they are brine and borates. We are talking hard rock...

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360

Yeah, but they are brine and borates. We are talking hard rock lithium and whatever else our pegmatites turn up.

They are worth 1.5 billion. I wonder how much capital got plowed in to build their plant???

Complex processes to produce from brine. But they would argue processing hard rock is more problematic than it first appears. But hopefully we can put ours on a ship ala PLS.

You know I wonder if Mather is considering flogging off DGRs holding in Cascabel -SOLG (keeping other assets Aguinaga, trivino,southern permits etc) and plowing the cash flow into Subs. DGR could increase their positions in all subs in return for shares. Subs would be cashed up..

With cash all these assets are set to flourish. Scale, all important scale. Mather has the concept nailed. But the market doesnt want to part with cash as witnessed by his attempts to raise 100 odd mill U.S for Equador. The banks flogged us. You wouldn't think Mather just rolled over and let himself get flogged by the banks. He would have been Andrew Forrestesqe, probably smarter, and got copped a flogging for the privilege. Only average deal I've seen him do in three years. He's a shrewd operator so you can bet the banks loved the oppourtunity to fleece hard.... bastards.

My point is that if you have to raise funds and dilute and the banks are going to skunk you hard the whole way, (plus big boys probably manipulatiing SOLG, well then why not partial sell and retain some upside- let the big player effect take hold in what you have left, cash up your daughters, then off to the slaughter.

With Lithium speed to mkt is going to be key. So if IRRs lithium starts to look the goods, and DHRs does also, well Mather needs cash and expertise in the lithium field to kick this game in the guts.

If he let's exploration stumble along then we may miss out.

Let's see what the next month brings 're I IRR Ghana And DHR assets. He's taking a two week break so it maybe decision time.
    P.s- my latest theory is that we won't receive a judgement until after we have been awarded the offshore permits the the Victorian state govt was banding about 're offshore to onshore what ever makes you feel good bla bla.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $2.472M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.699K 81.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82354 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.