FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

how is that ignorant? what did the poster ignore?actually,...

1. 3,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    how is that ignorant? what did the poster ignore?
    actually, knowing the rancher system will produce higher returns.
    they tell you what they do.
    for example, "bill gates and bono: partners in crime" is what marvin p actually said and media headlines repeated.
    do you anyone who knows anyone that has ever said: "hey, you know that marvin p and belinda foundation with that massive luxurious headquarters, yeah, they helped me when i was down on my luck and homeless, then i got my stuff together and my life is great". ? anyone ever said that?

All electric vehicles by 20xx.
    i hate smog. i enjoy the climate changing every day, sometimes multiple times per day. (morning, afternoon, evening, night.)
    carbon credits.

though have to know which scam to invest in.
    how many stocks got suspended and went down in price while pursuing tests, nasal sprays, etc.?
    there was a company that claimed even sold in the UK a spray to prevent the bat flu! (and/or common cold, sort of like it's the same thing as the bat flu, weird isn't it
    why wasn't it on the news everywhere, given away for free at all hospitals and schools??
    if the company is not a direct system stooge, it has no business participating in such scams.
    maybe some went up, probably temporarily, i just looked at such companies for a few minutes over the last 2 years because I'm knowing to stay out of that.
    does anyone know anyone that works in a jabbo factory?

almost 1 in 4 aussies, according to the ranchers' own statistics, has had the deadly bat flu. did the population get decimated? so everyone knows someone that has had it? if a person actually believe they could get such a deadly novel, why would they even risk going anywhere at any time, yet they go out to shops, pubs, foozeball, public transport, everywhere.
    Last edited by Empty Nose: 14/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.