ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1177
    It's good to see you posting again TGO, you, amongst a couple of others who have been notably absent of late, have been sorely missed. As a consequence there has been a lot of bickering as you no doubt would have seen. We need to remember that we all invested in VRC for the same reason, to make some very decent returns on what we acknowledge is a speculative stock. Sure, the SP is nowhere near where any of us long termers would like but this year especially has been one we will all like to forget. We may however still get a decent Christmas present yet as you point out so let's all give Trevor some support rather than be critical of the ongoing efforts. I for one am grateful that Trevor is in Africa trying to secure an outcome that will result in a major rerate of our stock price. I'm sure Africa is not a place which any of the rest of us would particularly like to be in at this time of year away from friends and families and in the middle of a worldwide pandemic to boot. Liuiri, which sideswiped everyone of us, is well behind us now so let's move on. Bosswhat, another poster of quality input, recently hinted that there may be other good things on the horizon for us so let's look forward to Christmas and a very rewarding 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17.15K 4.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 66483358 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6481359 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.