VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

john,""POSCO to invest USD$7.5m to acquire 15% of Black RockIn...

1. 5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3669
    john,

""POSCO to invest USD$7.5m to acquire 15% of Black Rock
    In addition, POSCO has indicated a preparedness to provide between USD$10 million to USD$20 million as a
    prepayment facility, with the facility to be used as development funding for the Mahenge Graphite Project""

This announcement by BKT could actually be helpful to VRC's quest to get funding happening. It could actually
    encourage other companies to look seriously at what VRC has and what they are trying to achieve.
    Sometimes it takes one person to jump into the water for others to follow, if you get my drift.
    Now that Posco have put their hands up to be involved in the BKT story you might find others could possibly do the same.
    Posco have been in talks with BKT for quite some time and they no doubt did their due diligence before committing themselves
    to this project.
    Lets hope some of those investment funds who have been talking to VRC take the same leap of faith as Posco.

Perhaps the person who bought the million shares at 1.2c is thinking along similar lines.

With XMAS fast approaching I will take this opportunity in wishing you all a very safe and happy Xmas and let us all hope
    that 2021 proves to be a more fruitful year for Volt and it's loyal shareholders.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.