VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - A. Kabunga, page-50

1. 5,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    I know everyone is frustrated with the length of time things appear to be taking. I thought I would present to you an example of one of Americas largest and most successful companies.
    This was an example of how investors viewed Amazon.

According to sources, Amazon did not expect to make a profit for four to five years. This comparatively slow growth caused stockholders to complain that the company was not reaching profitability fast enough to justify their investment or even survive in the long term.

For a sense of scale, it took Amazon more than 14 years—58 quarters after its May 1997 initial public offering—to make, cumulatively, as much profit as it produced in the latest quarter alone.

Keep in mind that Amazon consistently lost money for its first several years as a public company. It first reported a quarterly profit in the fourth quarter of 2001 and, at $5 million, it barely counted. Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has long maintained that investing in future growth is more important than hitting quarterly earnings targets, much to Wall Street’s chagrin.

Would you believe that there were some thinking that Amazon would not survive because everything was taking to long.. Imagine that.

As of December 2021 Amazon has a market cap of $1.786 Trillion. This makes Amazon the world's 5th most valuable company by market cap according to our data.

Before some start suggesting possum is comparing Amazon with Volt. Believe me I am not. What I am suggesting is, sometimes the wait is longer than anticipated. But if the foundations are right good things will follow. Amazon took a lot longer to establish itself than many would have liked .
    Those that did not have the patience left plenty of money behind. You either believe or don't.
    Looking for the share price to take off like a rocket on a daily basis and cursing when it doesn't achieves very little, except further annoyance and frustration.
    There have been plenty of investors who walked away from certain stocks because the wait was too long. You either believe in what Trevor is trying to achieve for this company and understand what has been put in place or you can walk away.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $560 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1378540 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14628115 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.