MAY 0.00% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - A Purcell, page-16

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I truly do appreciate almost all of your posts Roo, you're a very knowledgeable and forthcoming guy regarding operations...but for god sakes please open your eyes when it comes to AP and his nonsense.

Originally when all three directors sold a parcel in December prior to the start of the appraisal program they subsequently pledged that they did this as they would be doing no share transactions during this appraisal program as it was a total blackout from their perspective. Then AP transfers 40 million in May, although there is no info on the price in his declaration, the share price on the day in question was 0.083, so applying a general discount for non-blue chip stocks when borrowing against them of ~80% of total value we get to 2,256,000.

Then he throws in a measly 100k into MAY 6 months later at a price of 0.061.

Now I must be going crazy, so can someone please explain to me how these moves do not directly contradict the original statement from him and the other directors??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.