ATJ 0.00% 3.0¢ automotive technology group limited

re: Ann: Change of Director's Interest No... Unfortunately...

1. tcl
    28 Posts.
    re: Ann: Change of Director's Interest No... Unfortunately confidence doesn't pay the bills, wish it did though! Even after snagging the OEMs you have to deliver and it is apparant that this is the issue with this company. I am waiting to see when the initial Proreka order is ready for shipment as it was going to be ready about now in the first announcements.

Please DYOR as I believe that it may not necessarily be a case of 'backing' themselves' here. A few years ago one of the Directors held a few hundred thousand dollars of shares but on hearing that the business may move another way and his investment could change he bought in big time and now holds a staggering amount hoping the company will turn around. And still nothing has happenned.

As for Eaton buying in I heard a rumour (yes I know!) that ATG had spoken with Eaton a few years ago and nothing happened as it ws going to be a drawn out process with one Director wanting something with fairly instant cashflow. I spoke a little while ago with a recently laid off staff member and was told that there was a company wanting ATG to develop an industrial compressor application but ATG didn't proceed with the initial inquiry, and it was thought to be in excess of 35k units per annum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.