JMS 0.00% 25.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

re: Ann: Change of Director's Interest No... I'm sure the...

1. 13 Posts.
    re: Ann: Change of Director's Interest No... I'm sure the overhang of RRR's JMS holding will hold the sp back a little, but maybe not as much as some\may think.
    Now that Tshipi has been done RRR's holding is only 5-6% of the enlarged capital - though they still have as many shares.
    The proportion of JMS shares available to the market is quite small. Assuming that there are investors out there who will now want to get aboard the Jupiter monster-in-the-making - Tshipi is only stage 1, you need to be huge in steel-feed - then having any extra shares in the market that come from RRR's dribbling of sales should be welcome and helpful.
    Note that although RRR is a stated seller as it intends to use JMS proceeds to fund activities elsewhere, it doesn't need all the money straightaway and has other financing options available, so it is under no great pressure to sell, and can pick and choose its moments to sell.
    Andrew Bell will have factored in the effects of a "known overhang" and will have a lot of different selling tactics.
    In particular it may well be there are industry or big investor buyers out there who may want a stake and will be sold to "off-market".
    Otherwise I expect RRR to keep dribbling out manageable chunks of JMS at times when demand for JMS is high and the JMS sp is strong. I think AB would be pleased to string out the process until JMS passes the $1 mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $494.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.8¢ 25.0¢ $390.8K 1.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 1264225 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 632110 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.