NVA 2.13% 24.0¢ nova minerals limited

Absolutely how could you not be frustrated - I also bet...

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    Absolutely how could you not be frustrated - I also bet management are frustrated as well. Remembering that when they were buying on market the prices were over $1 from memory - you reckon they’re happy with the current share price? Difference is I choose not to complain about my own choices to keep holding, and vent consistently about the same stuff which is common across all spec stocks. Everyone has experienced delays for one reason or another.

I do feel to be fair though they’ve been adding caveats on a lot of their announcements and managed expectations much better in the last 12-24 months. Plus Chris toning down his exuberance shows me they’re trying to learn and improve on feedback.

Delays are just common place, as an example another stock I hold finally received a critical approval today - 2 months late (based on expectations) this is the spec end of town, it’s all a gamble, I just hope my research pays off. But I lose faith in management I’m out…..

Honestly, the thing I hate the most about the delays between announcements - the amount of sh1t that gets dribbled on this thread. Boredom sets in and people just post for a reaction (yep trolling) or we are talking about a massive bump in share price. Wish we could just discuss a stock objectively. Anyway rant over - sorry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $51.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $9.877K 41.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 640 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 22289 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ 7826
Last updated 12.38pm 27/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.