NC1 3.45% 15.0¢ nico resources limited

Pretty nasty price action this morning after the director's...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Pretty nasty price action this morning after the director's unethical behaviour exposed. Certainly killed off the nice little rally that had just begun.

We all thought he was buying up half the company and turns out he was in reality day trading trying to make a quick buck! And pretty unsuccessful day trading at that. Ok he ‘net bought’ along the way but that’s not an excuse that justifies anything. And if he’s a hopeless day trader then why did he even do it? Trying to prop the price up? Drive it down to buy back cheaper? Create churn? Or the illegal ‘wash trade’ alluded to in the previous post?

Whatever the case he hasn’t done his shareholders any favours. Who wants to be in a stock with a dodgy director who basically lied to his shareholders and then springs nasty surprises like this one?

It also calls into question all the previous disclosures. Was he day trading along the way then too?

There has been blatant price manipulation in this stock on a daily basis. Price has been constantly pushed around this way and that by large fake orders in the depth that move the price then suddenly get pulled, hidden orders, bots jumping around.

Yes it’s standard practice but now that we know the director was possibly both the buyer AND the seller at any given time, and furthermore is not averse to indulging in illegal practices within his own stock, it raises the question … was he the one trying to manipulate the market to run the price up or down to suit himself?

I have personally given back heaps holding this stock through these last few nightmare weeks. It has been the only sizeable holding I've held onto and I’ve suffered a massive drawdown (in the multiple $10,000’s). The reason I continued to hold was because of the director supposedly continuing to ‘buy’. Now it turns out that many times I myself bought, I was likely buying from the director who was SELLING … while pretending to us all he was doing nothing but accumulating! Had I known the truth back then I would have ditched and saved myself a whole lot of money and aggravation.

It's a betrayal of his shareholders to indulge in this sort of behaviour for whatever selfish motives

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NC1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $16.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.0¢ $1.988K 13.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40150 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 99894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NC1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.