ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I've not been on here in a while, years even..

I still follow the conversation with interest and understand there is a fair bit of hyperbole and filibustering going on by both staff of LIT and the holders / ex-holders of this company.

All I am going to say is, since it dropped below 10-cents some (approaching 12-months) now, this company has pushed into depths that it will struggle to come back from without some real soul-searching / looking at itself in the mirror.

I am disappointed by the performance and even more disappointed that an new-energy boom has occurred with some companies (that were well placed as LIT once was) have very much benefited from.

I understand people are holding onto the hope of something different from LIT, I still am myself, but my disappointment is slowly infiltrating my hope as this company comes with his hand-out to the share-holders.

At least they gave us the opportunity to have our rights sold-off to others to garner their hold in this company.

All I am looking for is hope in the end, because that is the last bastion remaining here for me to hang onto.

I'm tired of promise with not much result.

I guess that is the share-market.

For now I live in some hope of a turn-around, but even that is fading.

Not looking to down-ramp...just looking for something to hold on to.

With respect.

Timm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.