AGC 6.35% 29.5¢ australian gold and copper ltd

Share price matters. Management need to put greater importance...

1. 1,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 758
    Share price matters. Management need to put greater importance on this. Clearly they aren't doing enough of the right things to impress the market.

One problem we may have when the liquidity does arrive, will be that many Top 20 that have been more than patient for the last few years will likely exit. I'd bet my left nut on it! This will make the climb back to IPO price much more tedious. Management need to get insto support and reconsider moving drilling to an earlier start date. If they are telling the truth about having good follow up drill targets identified, then Q2 is too far away. Surely with the work that has been completed to date some field work can continue in one location while drilling commences elsewhere. If this is not the case greater explanation should be provided.

Glen has done a good job presenting to different groups/events and creating a level of awareness out there about AGC. However, the pace at which this is moving, in my opinion and possibly the markets, is too slow. I understand there has been some lab delays, weather events etc, however I believe the pace could increase. Spend some money, there is plenty of it, and get that drill spinning.

I'd also like to see some on market management or director share purchases right now.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4907/4907360-1c295648f53323176d2960acd7abfd6d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.020(6.35%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.5¢ 29.0¢ $467.0K 1.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 146368 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 56499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.