OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Appendix 3Y, page-42

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    With all of the back-log of updates the BoD owes shareholders how can they argue that they did not have price-sensitive information when the recent share purchases were made by the Chairman and have an announcement next Wednesday??? They would have to know today that new price-sensitive information falls off the sky over the week-end....

The only credible explanation is that the BoD (despite having law degrees...) continue to have a somewhat cavalier attitude towards statutory disclosure and governance requirements. Fixable, but nevertheless not inspiring me with a lot of confidence. I continue to hold my shares in the hope that they are just so busy with stuff that moves the needle, but typically this kind of behavior is a big red flag.

On a different note: Nice that the BoD filled their coffers with performance shares, but I would have hoped to see front-line staff (e.g. local geos) included in the program as well. At this point, they are the ones that we as shareholders need to rely on to bring home the goods!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.