OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Appendix 3Y, page-69

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    One of the big mistakes investors do is trying to get in the lowest point and get out on the highest.... Look at SBM, NTS, and many other stocks, do you thing the current shareholders really worry if they bought the stock at. 08c or. 125cents? The investors who regret, are people like me, that DECIDE at that time, to invest in the white elephant NCM.... Live and learn...

Back to OGX, from last Friday's announcements, the only red mark will be Mr. Pinto untimed purchase of shares by his Superannuation and investment fund. The other announcement indicated that a futher appreciation of a oversold stock. A probably bull run on gold, and been in of the best places in the world to have a Exploration/producer mine, makes in my opinion a compelling argument to hold my positions. A miner worker in Brazil, earn in a average month a equivalent 4 days wage of a miner in Australia... This can make even a lower recovery rate of 10g/t a very profitable operation.

The next few weeks will be the make or break in the company. No just on HM3, but all drilling in the other areas of the mine. The mine is situated between 1000 to 1500 metres above sea level in a plateau, in a sort of stew cook top of mineral soup. What is really under ground, we will find out SHORTLY....
    Last edited by bid.rod: 15/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.