OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Appendix 3Y, page-72

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Hi KC,

On this one I have to disagree with you, even when his purchase of the shares benefit us. The rules are simple and stairforward, no trade for 7 days before or after an announcement.

Let's put this way, put a mirror in this case, and pretend that this next tuesday, an announcement came up with Mr Pinto selling 1 million shares, half hour later another announcement come up saying that the grades of Au are bellow the expectations.... Next thing the price drops like a hammer. The fact that he have information, you state that he entitled to trade. We talk about managers who suppose have to look after the best interest of the shareholders not just then. But you can say that a different case, because he is selling... I say this will be double stand... I will be really piss me off if this happens, and my six sense is telling me that you could be very angry as well. As well this rule apply for most of listed companies in the ASX.

I am not here to crucify any one, because in my personal opinion the stock market is not a even playing field... Happen all the time without anyone ever suspect.

Like 2 plus 2 is 4, will be a please explain on Monday from ASX, unfortunately was an unnecessary transaction from Mr. Pinto, very bad timed. The good thing, this will not affect the share price on Monday IMO, I really thing will help, just Mr. Pinto will have a few letters to reply, and been a lawyer will be just fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.