OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

That was perfectly put Sirjohnnyboy. So true and clearly set...

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    That was perfectly put Sirjohnnyboy. So true and clearly set out.

That list of announcements certainly fooled me to thinking this was a production update/announcement, but apparently it's 'Commissioning' so that makes everything okay in many minds. Don't get me wrong, I don't know every single thing about OGX, but when it comes to this new management, I have been analysing each announcement very closely I guess for my own peace of mind.

And as for using the word 'Shortly' as an indication of when an update is expected, is totally unacceptable in my mind. I don't understand how that is even allowed. Yeah, I contacted them back a couple of months ago too and no-one got back to me either. I think it's been the same for many from what I gather here.

I certainly have lost trust in this management and never thought I would say that.
    Even a month ago, I was still letting those I know, about ogx and telling them what a great company this is with a bright future. And how Jeremy Gray comes across as very honest. So I had good things to say. Even a mate of mine invested and has been considering investing a lot more into it all because I believed in ogx.

The lack of communication and using the word 'Shortly' just creates uncertainty as you mentioned. This overall lack of shareholder acknowledgement has grown into a bad gut-feeling for me.

One thing I go by is this. If ever i'm in doubt, then go with my gut-feeling.
    OGX has left me with a lot of doubt, an uneasy feeling and many unanswered questions. And we all know when these questions will be answered..........

Good to see i'm not alone
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.