SFG 50.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice (Appendix 3Y), page-21

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I really do not get a lot of this tit for tat cr@p. It adds little value to the actual punters out there.

I do not own SFG, I actually never have but I have been interested in the story and at some time in the future I may own it, hence why I read there releases and the valuable (and less valuable) comments in these forums. I do not necessarily think it is bad for people to comment or provide an argument in a forum if they do not own a stock. But the meaningless garbage that gets posted by some is a waste of oxygen. Atleast when you post a thought have some basis behind it. Sure we all interpret the future different, ie I expect the costs to double due to x,y and z hence I think it is a sell and not a buy, but when people in these forums just post its a buy, its a sell its like they are flipping coins or asking a child their favourite ice cream flavour.

For my 2c (or is it 1.8c worth), anytime management buys a sizeable chunk of shares on market its a good sign. They know, or bloody well should, know the business and the direction better than anyone else. If they are buying they clearly do not expect the share price to drop any lower and there are better times ahead. Personally if I did own SFG at the moment I would be waiting it out, there is cash in the bank and sure they will be burning through it at a rate of knots, they have identified the problem, stopped the problem and now are on a less ambitious but more chance of success path. As a non owner I will keep watching and hoping to see the company chip away at small wins in the future before considering launching in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $8.478K 3.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 27411056 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1186210 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.