DTZ 2.22% 9.2¢ dotz nano limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Ashley Krongold, page-11

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Thanks for your shares.
    The fundamentals have not changed. Just sentiment from lack of news. At least Motti kept us informed!
    The anti counterfieting product has many benifits over whats currently available. That being it can be eaten. The patents held are worth more than the MC at the moment.
    Ive held companies that have taken years to muture. Some like NEA going through 3 different business models to get it right those were QPSX "QPX" Ipernic "IPR"
    That is today NEA Nearmap
    Today is the leader in airial mapping..I carried a loss on that investment for around 16 years, Brought heaps at 3 cents. Today is around $1.60 some dark times for sure.
    With new technologies that are putting Theory into practical uses that make do go on to make money are all built on a strong technological foundation it takes time sometimes the product is before its time and need time for manufactures to design and utilise the technology. The anti counterfieting road is a good choice IMO.
    Graphen is also showing big improvements on engine friction adding graphene to oils. Maybe this is where DTZ will shine, reduce engine wear and at the same time give the oil DNA to know its not counterfiet or watered down.
    Looking at companies like YBP I think DTZ has a much better product all round.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $49.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.2¢ $13.22K 143.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1404 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 108200 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.