GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

MtC is a mediocre asset at best, that's why you went looking...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    MtC is a mediocre asset at best, that's why you went looking next door at A20 and have had to optimise the hell out of MtC (quite successfully to their credit)

Mt Cattlin despite optical sorter ect still runs only at 55% recovery. I wouldn't call this successful.
    There is definetely value in the tailings. A lot actually, since the LPD test run with GXY tailings in 2018 was a success. Correct me if I am wrong, but they achieved >90% recovery from the tailings.
    But then the music stopped, and GXY management never explained why the LPD alliance was put to an end.
    My guess is that someone influential at GXY headquarters spruiked A40 real hard to the board and then GXY wasted 40Mil on A40 after doing the worst due dilligence in GXY corporate history.
    GXY has the best assets but probably one of the worst managements in the lithium space.
    The only reason I am still holding is zero debt and my hope that Simon can crystallise the true value of SDV and JB in the next 5 years.
    You hear me Simon!
    Make GXY great...for the first time!
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.