CTT 8.12% $1.47 cettire limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - BR, page-29

1. 2,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    jchatt I'm only interested in the real numbers ..1000 people can visit a shop and buy nothing ... I'm only interested in the bottom line..did Farfetch actually make any more money and have they cut their costs ...why so long and still no profits and still burning so much money and building up such huge debt...does debt not scare you when performance is deteriorating and price with it as the old buyers get out at a loss...and very little new buying so price keeps sliding.

CTT has only been going one year and growing much faster in real revenue ...so their visitors are buying and their cost structure is lower and their margins are higher.

Feet in the store does not mean cash in the till...and I'm sorry to say Farfetch's tills are not ringing the way that attracts me ....now I'm not saying at this moment taking all factors into consideration I'm buying more CTT..I stated I was waiting ..I may be wrong ...a buyer may take out CTT ...but I have plenty shares.

Today the long and short treasury rates are moving up as predicted with higher interest rates responding to inflation ..and we are still seeing lower growth rates ..predicting lower profits .

I am not buying anything right now .Farfetch shares are still adjusting downward and so is CTT...after a continuation of this correction gathering more momentum there will be a time to take a fresh look at all shares and review where the best opportunities lie.

Certainly with china's demographics....massive internal debt and excess housing stock using 25% of the worlds iron ore I won't be buying iron ore stocks....again I may be wrong but I don't like the Macro picture ..and I'm not writing off further major pull backs in
    .Chinese markets and a huge financial slide in the huge building sector stocks in China...leading to a major draw down of Chinese funds from other markets leading to added pressures of the on going move in what I see as a major correction in markets world wide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.110(8.12%)
Mkt cap ! $558.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.50 $1.35 $7.991M 5.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 12124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.