LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Hey guys, I'll try it again, but maybe a little more neutrally,...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Hey guys, I'll try it again, but maybe a little more neutrally, because otherwise HC moderators would carelessly accuse me of 'advertising' again. They don't seem to understand that fact-based argumentation is required to make the facts clear.

My first paragraph was completely neutral. I said:
    "I'm not that familiar with Australian tax laws, because I live overseas. Your explanation of selling the shares a few days later could make sense given this consideration. I agree with @Wombat2 , when he says: " I met Brendan many years ago a number of times and believe he is a very good guy. A quality guy! " I believe the same and I consider him an honest man, but as @Handy777 said before "At least add the classic, this was for personal tax reasons", BB's response 'ATO hounding me' could be plausible, but maybe not the real reason. Perhaps I have another explanation or call it a wild guess. Maybe it's only my theory, for which I have to go a little further:"

At this point my chain of arguments followed, which is necessary to classify the facts, but my post was moderated, so I try it otherwise, I call it the 'event'.
    Is it just coincidence that caused BB to sell LLL shares on june 23,26,27,28 to prepare for the 'event' on june 30 to have enough capital available? I personally doubt so.

Imagine the 'event' gives you the chance to buy shares at a price of 5c each before an IPO. Then imagine, you can also risk A$ 2 million to at least quadruple the sum or more in about 4 months depending on the IPO price of say 20c or more.
    Imho BB is certainly no fool, even at the "risk" of LLL doubling by the end of this year.
    As I said above I consider him an honest man, but surely he will not tell every man and his dog all the subtleties of his investment strategy in advance.

We will see it in 4-5 months at the latest imo.
    Hey moderators, maybe I can post the arguments in retrospect in another thread later, if you do not mind !?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.