RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Good morning Thanks. Yes there has certainly been some...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good morning

Thanks. Yes there has certainly been some improvements... I'm really looking forward to further developments over the next few months... now that we have roll out of the Covid-19 vaccine and a buildup of immunity due to the population already contracting the virus I would expect Global cases of the virus to decline freeing up the hospital systems around the world allowing for more focus on studies outside of COVID... we can expect near term developments on the outcome of:

1. Ilara Health evaluation of ResAppDX in Africa, due very shortly. If positive ( I personally think it will be) MSF/ Doctors Without Borders may return, hopefully with a material deal. Positive results will open the door to other aid agencies and bolster our company's reputation and technology. The bill and Melinda Gates foundation will be proud of us!

2. The very important health economic evaluation in Germany:
    "Approval for health-economic evaluation in Germany
    Sana Klinikum Lichtenberg has recently obtained ethics approval for a pilot evaluation of ResAppDx-EU. Sana Klinikum Lichtenberg is a hospital in the German private hospital network
    which signed a letter of intent with ResApp for a pilot evaluation in April 2018. The pilot study will include an initial workflow assessment and quality assurance cohort of 50 subjects, followed by recruitment of up to 300 subjects to establish a baseline for the resource usage and costs associated with current care pathways for respiratory diagnosis in a German emergency
    department, and also compare the accuracy of ResAppDx-EU to a clinical diagnosis."

Recruitment of this was delayed due to the coronavirus outbreak and restraints on the hospital system. I would expect an update on this very shortly with the 300 test subjects being recruited. It's one thing to have CE Mark clearance and another thing to be evaluated by the hospital system this needs to be completed before we can see commercial roll out within the hospital settings network..

3. COPD screening in Indigenous Australians study:

"ResApp announced on 19 December 2019 that it had received ethics approval for a pilot, double-blind study of its COPD screening smartphone application in an Indigenous Australian population.
    Since December, study site start-up has progressed, with the clinical trial research agreement signed, the study registered on the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR), electronic data capture systems readied, and standard operating procedures provided. Due to
    COVID-19 restrictions limiting access to the facility, recruitment in the study has not yet started and ResApp will provide a further update when recruitment begins."

Coronavirus has subsided in Australia dramatically and so have the restrictions associated with this, this is overdue for an update Tony! I'm expecting news from this front very shortly..

Near term I'm expecting uptake of ResApp's product offerings via Telehealth providers to ramp up in particular if we see a successful pilot study outcome via Medgate. The AustraZeneca collaborations I also have a keen eye on..

4. SleepCheck - I expect FDA clearance to be granted as one only needs to do a little bit of digging and you will see that a company called Drowzle obtained FDA certification for their screening product. ResApp's technology is more superior with high positive and negative percent agreements. We have a similar positive percent agreement to Drowzle with a much better NPA!

5. FDA pre-submission meeting outcome with a clear path forward...

6. More telehealth sign ups and other left field announcements.

It's important to note that if the coronavirus flares up again due to a mutation of the COVID-19 strain ResApp will be in a better place due to us kind of heading our bets with the latest COVID-19 screening test in the US about to be underway ( about bloody time!) and if successful we could get this fast tracked via the emergency use authorisation and therefore have our technology being utilised for the first time in the United States.. Smart move here on the chessboard and not to be underestimated...

As far as management is concerned yes there are still a few improvements to be made, but I must admit the quarterly question and answer sessions that we are open to is respectable and Tony as well as our Vice President of corporate affairs and founder Brian Leedman is also regularly available by just the flick of an email or a phone call away...

Have a great day everyone!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.