SPA 0.00% 1.7¢ spacetalk ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Correction, page-26

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    MWR is being valued like it runs the 777 shops that its stocked in. Its a tech company and have a very different business model. Its also not like trying on pants before you buy, most people will be fine buying a watch online if they want it.

Sure spending will be down but even if sales don't grow in this 6months its not going to kill us and people will always buy their kids around Christmas. This is probably their busiest year in history as they will be releasing two new watches ontop of covid and expansion. The seniors watch actually might get a small boost from covid as seniors safety and wellbeing is really in the spotlight atm. We will probably even get some free news time and media like when Spacetalk was released as they always like a homegrown tech story.

As for the CEO, i can understand people are pissed off with the share price but most of that is out of his control. His only main mistake i found is the 90,000 watch target which was always going to be a long shot. But even so, so many companies don't meet targets and in the end people get over it.

We will do 90,0000 watches next year so maybe do some figures on that if you're wondering how to value the company.

imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $490 27.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 104001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.