IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - CW, page-30

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Not sure who you're referring to, but it seems too naive to ask question about the incentive of selling at a higher price... One of the real sellers happen to be me . I'm not just a LT holder, I do trade this stock for quick profit as well. Buy 1m at 1.6, hoping to sell at 1.8, that's a tidy 12.5% ($2k) profit in a few days/weeks? How much do I get by putting my money in bank deposit? Slick made quite a profit trading IMU as well, so maybe he's one of the sell stackers too, not to mention others...

The SP has increased & dropped significantly without any meaningful news before, so it will continue to happen in the future. Because it has a very small market cap, the amount of money required to move the SP & break the wall is within reach by quite a lot of people. If I remember correctly not so long ago a HC poster - Habibul bashar said he owns 24m, enough to break the 0.015c wall, yet I believe he & other major shareholders are here for the long run.

Patience is required - in agreement with 59, wasa, supertrump, mm, qiqi, & others, the majority of IMU shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $717.6K 13.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1468251 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 457393 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.