MTO 1.04% $1.67 motorcycle holdings limited

With a trade on Friday 10 June 2022 of A$1.91 by 1135 AEST, how...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1421
    With a trade on Friday 10 June 2022 of A$1.91 by 1135 AEST, how much lower will this go?

I am cognisant MTO has tiny turnover: today in 90 minutes of official trading, just 30482 have changed hands, so one determined seller placing his/her ask on 'at market' can cause big gyrations, but even so, the trend has been down, down for a while, not just this morning.

It's at odds with the excess savings that so many white collar workers, miners and even farmers/graingrowers have built since the commencement of government COVID-19 overreach in February 2020, coupled with great times for companies like ELD, NHC, WHC and YAL (the last three of which I hold).

Interest rate rises and inflation hurt, but less so if one has a savings buffer and in some cases are a homeowner with no or a fairly low mortgage.

In the same way that the ASX issues a 'speeding ticket' for unexplained rapid rises in a SP, perhaps MTO Directors ought formally (re)issue guidance in a similar way to what JLG (I hold) did yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.