5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

Thanks for the show of confidence David. I figure when you were...

1. 18,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    Thanks for the show of confidence David.
    I figure when you were CEO at iinet you saw plenty of ups and downs ( Someone told me once they were investing there when the price dropped to 22c because their son worked there for you and was so trusting and keen.)

And with 200,000 shares already plus 3 million options (ranging from conversion at 30 to 50c)  this near $10,000 buy is hardly anything else?

cheers

https://www.crn.com.au/news/perth-t...ceo-david-buckingham-as-board-chairman-553115

Perth telco Pentanet names ex-iiNet CEO David Buckingham as board chairman

By Nico Arboleda
    Sep 10 2020
    4:53PM

Perth-based internet services provider Pentanet has named former iiNet chief executive David Buckingham as its board chairman ahead of its plans to list on the Australian Securities Exchange.
    Pentanet offers internet services through its own fixed wireless network, which the company claims is the largest private network in Perth, as well as fixed-line services on the NBN and fibre wholesaler LBNCo.
    The company said Buckingham’s appointment brought “a wealth of industry and executive experience”, with his background in both finance and telco.
    Buckingham was iiNet’s chief executive between 2014 after the departure of founder Michael Malone, later stepping down in 2015 after the company was acquired by TPG. He most recently worked at education provider Navitas as its CEO until July 2019.
    Speaking on his appointment, Buckingham said he was delighted to be asked to join Pentanet’s team.
    “It’s particularly rewarding to be involved with local successful entrepreneurial companies, and Pentanet is a prime example – built from two people with a genuine passion for using next-generation technology to deliver what customers increasingly need and want in the current internet age,” he said.
    “From my experience, using the best technology available to deliver the best outcomes for customers leads to successful growth.”
    Pentanet managing director Stephen Cornish said Buckingham’s appointment came at a pivotal stage in the telco’s trajectory.
    “There’s no better success story out of Perth in telecommunications than iiNet, in which David played a critical role as CFO and then CEO,” Cornish said.
    “Having access to his experience will be immensely valuable and I look forward to working alongside him in the next phase of Pentanet’s growth.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.