OBM 0.00% 43.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - D. Quinlivan, page-3

1. 2,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1637
    I appreciate him buying the shares he committed to from the CR when they were well out of the money.

BUT, it is easier to put money into what is effectively your own company when you are on a big salary and you know you will be gifted more shares in the coming months which will lower your average out of pocket purchase price.

I'm down $20k / over 50%, and I am sure I am not the only one who has a deep red holding. Ultimately I am to blame for not selling, but I believe the prospects are positive IF the company is able to perform as promised.

I don't think my shares were ever in the green because 2 days after I bought they announced the CR.

Then they announced the persistent production issues and lower grade ore than expected over consecutive quarterlies.

I can't help but think the company has so far said and given assurances for one thing, and the results be been contrary to the commentary.

I am extremely disappointed with the sporadic communication from the directors, and that's exacerbate by the fact that they have not continued to buy again on market with the shares at lows.

Obviously they are not compelled by the prospects, which is extremely scary.

There has been pretty significant destruction of wealth in the last 6 months through dilution and share price declines, and when this is coupled with the sale of Mt Ida, the company really is in a lot of trouble.

PN, if you read this, us holders are tired and frustrated. You are "all in" on becoming cashflow positive this quarter, and hitting the target of 88,000 oz of gold for the year.

As far as I am concerned, you and the board are on notice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $799.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ $807.5K 1.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13195 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 271723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.