IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Drew Kelton, page-29

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    We all forget that the directors do not control the sp, they control how they use their skills and decisions to advance the company in the direction it going and its profitability, yet despite all their great work the price went down because some broker got cold feet.

Can you explain why price dropped to 15cents and why despite broker not revising advice the price is moving up? what if price drops again for whatever reason will you think 19 cents might be adequate to give incentive for them to prove the brokers wrong by doubling profits above what we think we know now? Do we know what brokers are looking for to get them to change their minds or did the brokers make a mistake in their assessment of MBE and now they too embarrassed to admit it by retracting their poor assessment?

So you want to lift the option price bar to 30cents because you feel the brokers will change their mind easily so lots more clients will follow their advice to buy back in and push price up to what price? And at what sp will it become the directors responsibility to push it up over 30 cents to 45 cents & by what means or actions do you think these price points can be influenced by the directors? Have i confused you and other readers ? i really do wish it would be so easy but it aint so easy for directors for directors to stay focasted in a share market so fickle and with so many institutions putting so much of their money in USA causing ASX to drop off the cliff for so many other companies, so lets not discourage the MBE directors with all this negative chats about how we divy up the future possible share price profits we not yet seen please.
    Last edited by Gillysrooms: 01/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.