KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - DT, page-3

1. 1,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330

DW8 DIRECTOR SHARE SALE

DW8 Limited (DW8: ASX), or the "Company", owns and operates Kaddy, an integrated marketplace & logistics platform that provides beverage suppliers an end-to-end supply chain solution that allows them to connect with buyers, simplify operations, streamline payments and deliver a superior fulfilment experience.

The Company announces background to a recent share transaction undertaken by CEO and Director Dean Taylor for which the Company is providing disclosure via an Appendix 3Y notification.

The proceeds from this recent share sale will be used to satisfy Mr Taylors personal financial obligations.

DW8 CEO Dean Taylor said, “The proceeds from this share sale will be used to help fund the settlement of a property that I committed to purchase two years ago. While the timing of the share sale isn’t ideal and was certainly not my preference, it was completed as close as possible to the settlement date after the Company’s most recent Trading Blackout Period ended last week.

The parcel sold represents just 1.5% of my total share holdings in DW8. I remain firmly committed to the Company and seeing our vision to create a $1 billion GMV wholesale beverage marketplace.”

Summary of share holdings

END

This ASX announcement was approved and authorised for release by the Board of Directors.

Shares held prior transaction

Shares held post transaction

Net change in shares held

Total Director’sshareholding sold %

Total DW8 shares on issue sold

Dean Taylor*

1.5%

0.11%

All I can say is better than selling this week DT!

Now let's see a few flogs pour in here and tell us how bad they think this is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.