KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - DT, page-21

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    “DT the man!”

Seriously?

He sold ~87k worth in May and now picks up 20k worth of your shares at a “super discount”. He botched up a capital raise and also drove home a substantial coat base that’s been building up over time, with no growth to cover those costs.

You are a true devout sycophant of someone who has delivered zero returns to shareholders. To be fair, it’s back at prices last seen during the covid lows so it’s only those who bought after that who held and didn’t sell their bags who are the true idiots. DT, through all of his pumping and nothing announcements actually gave so many people here the opportunity to make tons of money, and they passed up on a golden opportunity. There were many signs previously to sell but many didn’t because they fell in love with their investment. They were probably reading too much of Steve’s spin in all of his analyses.

I think the results of the spp speak volumes about the confidence of investors, a complete polar opposite to your unwavering perpetual optimism. It’s clown like to be so far gone in either direction of the emotional spectrum.

hope there is a pump on this stock on the quarter of “great growth”. Once the hype settles in that the margins are crap and the cost base will remain elevated, the market will likely make an exit for the doors. Add the increasing cost of borrowing and you have a debt laden turd ready to go broke. And people are still buying this garbage? Can people not actually find a better alternative to dw8 in the market??

boggles my mind and actually makes me sad watching so much of peoples money go down the drain. Unless it’s people who obliviously held hoping for a miracle. 9/10 those get punished accordingly. It’s the nature of the beast…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.