EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice for Mr Dale, page-12

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/kal...bow-u-au-pd-prospect-in-arup-know-key-details

I tend to agree, Mr Salad.

I know the above article is sponsored. So there is a degree of bias, but the results of historical work my Cameco and Uranerz are factual.. The article is recent..

I’m liking they know where they are drilling ..(No throwing a dart at the map for Carl and Pedro)

I’m liking the Historical shallow trenching results . (Admittedly these are on average , but a lot of gold, uranium and palladium is still a lot of gold , uranium and palladium)

I’m liking the aerial results seem to indicate there is something in the ground..

I’m liking , “where about to start drilling shortly”

I’m liking that Pedro is on board this penny dreadful even before dirt has been turned.  (A new director in a penny dreadful with experience in all things mining .. hmm. I wonder what Carl told Pedro.  They must be confident.. Putting the horse before the cart , which in this case gives me confidence)

I’m liking that they only have enough cash to get this round of drilling done. (Yep again they must be confident, good luck securing more funds if nothing is found)

I’m liking that Rio had an interest in the area , but Carl cancelled the deal due to them being unable to negotiate with the NLC. (Now that takes a decent set of snagglies to tell Rio “it’s not you, it’s me, can’t see this working)

I’m liking that “Mary Valley” has also been mentioned in a few releases as of late .

I’m liking that companies like deg have had some Recent success., in part due to great gold results and part due to euphoric investors. (Euphoric investors please buy epm,  don’t do any research at all. Just buy when the share price is rising, because you can’t possibly miss out..) (Yes I have a bias and want the share price to rise, but I acknowledge it might not go that way)

Worse case scenario, a bit of a capital loss and epm , RIP,   best case scenario... $$$$..

Not long now either way..

Be kind to yourself and to others ..

regards Callahan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $6.461K 1.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5116971 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 97011 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.