GMD 0.93% $2.17 genesis minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Fowler, page-35

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I got into to this for Viking. Very interesting underexplored address and they do have primary ore in the broader drilling. They haven't been drilling it for years. They've done some drilling and have been holding it for years. Have they just walked away from following up the 6m@64g/t at the base of the weathered zone at Breaker2? Recent presentations show that the primary zone is yet to be tested. The results at Breaker2 look like the classic signature of an undiscovered deeper primary ore body to me and even based on the shallow gold that prospect could be worked up into a resource.

I've got to admit that I've lighten my exposure a bit due to my fears around how they will fund the ambitions they have to go UG at Ulysses and the burn rate that will be involved trying to make that a reality.

Sometimes the step changes can be dangerous periods in a company's evolution.

I'd prefer to be still testing the shallow targets and poking around for some surprises at depth to keep in the back pocket for later but I also agree that they can't fund everything at once and that Ulysses is the closest thing they have to production so it makes sense to roll the dice on it. Just makes me nervous. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.020(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.423B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.19 $2.15 $6.322M 2.919M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15998 $2.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 8070 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.