ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404

John, i think we are all in the same boat and I wouldnt necessarily say they are smarter than you re stock picking...... I would have thought that the guys at ALF would have had a slant towards a significant downturn, but would also have been flexible enough to capture the upside. This as Jack has pointed out, has NOT been the case for some time. Its certainly interesting with the significant shareholder movements, with only Justin and Geoff showing significant transactions. The reason why ? would be a good topic for a guessing competition with only time providing the answer. The significance of the disparity between asset backing and share price is also concerning and is a sign of shareholder “lack of confidence”. Only a change of strategy, management, and/or performance is going to instill confidence in a prospective buyer which will lead to increased buying and a rising share price. Hopefully, management buying is giving an indication that at least one of these factors is about to change. Dont forget that even leaky boats rise on a high tide; but the share price is an indication of how many people want to be on board that leaky boat !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.