HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

A Director buying (particularly a Managing Director) is an...

1. 3,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    A Director buying (particularly a Managing Director) is an indication for me of a potential rise in value.

They think the shares are undervalued and they expect it to go up.

The bigger the purchase, the better the indication and more so if it adds to an already large holding.

It is hard to imagine Dr Giles buying a significant parcel of HAV shares in the knowledge they may lose value.

There are several reasons for a Director to Buy:

1. there are only a few time windows when Directors can legally buy shares: and/ or

2. if the share price is down, they buy because they believe in the fundamentals of the Company.

But remember, there are other significant indicators for us, other than HAV Directors buying, such as: a solid balance sheet, the Company's prospects, an approved PERP for both a southern and northern cutback, and a competent management and mining partner.

Similarly, there are many reasons for a large seller to Sell:

1. take out part of their profits (if it is who I think it is,# they just crystallised a $3.5 million profit);

2. rebalance their portfolio; and/or

3. use the cash to start another venture.

# we will know soon enough, as they will need to lodge an amended Substantial Shareholder notice in the short-term

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional expert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $10.12K 56.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.