PPK 0.00% 36.0¢ ppk group limited

Hi Again,As you seem to want to be passive aggressive with your...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Hi Again,

As you seem to want to be passive aggressive with your writings, this will be our last correspondence. You don't seem to understand the concept of investing long term and the daily weekly or monthly SP being of no interest to me.

I have already answered your questions in previous posts, but you still just seem to want to try and bait people. This, you and others here is why I seldom read HC. There is no rush to buy. I sold some stock in my smsf and had cash available. I see that PPK has come down to a MC of well less than what I Believe it is worth on paper The FA to me looks like a bargain. You likely look at the TA and good luck with that, as my crystal ball broke many many (silly) years ago. When is the White Graphene announcement coming? At what price does your TA tell you is the right time to buy in? What price will you then sell out at? I can keep going with lots of questions. Will PPK ever sell any BNNT? Will the titanium plant be build and 3DA make profit from this? Is the War in Ukraine going to end soon? Will it get larger? Will there be more need for CIB to expand or ramp up production to suit the needs of the world currently? If PPK or BNNT LTD do sell their load of BNNT and the need for the compound expand what will that look like? Will AMAG become a well used tech? Will Boeing make a new deal for the rivets of all their new aircraft? Will the stock market crash? Is the next strain of Covid coming this winter? Is a killer Flu going to make Covid look like child's play? With rate rises happening are people going to sell so they can continue paying their mortgages after todays 1/2 of a %? If you know the answers to all of these questions then you're a genius.

Why did I buy more, because I can. Because as said previously which you want to ignore, PPK is very undervalued in my view. The drop from the funds was coming, and has happened. Will it continue to drop lower, maybe, but as I said, it's currently irrelevant. Good luck to you for waiting, hope you can pick the perfect in and out. I don't claim to be able to do that, at least one of us is being honest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 34.8¢ $49.26K 137.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2694 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 14855 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.